FirstMobile from FirstBank means you have access to your account, any time anywhere, via your mobile phone. So, whether you’re at home, on a bus or on a date, you have total control of your money.
- Airtime Top-Up (Self and 3rd party)
- Fund Transfer (Inter and Intra Bank)
- Bills Payment (DSTV, HiTV, Post-paid)
- Balance Inquiry
- ATM Cardlex Cash
- PIN Change
- Quick and easy to use
What is FirstMobile?
FirstMobile is a network independent mobile phone solution that provides financial services and other value added services using the mobile phone and a payment card (Debit – prepaid cards).
Do I need to have an account with First Bank before I can use the FirstMobile?Yes. FirstMobile is restricted to First Bank account holders only.
Who is it for?All First Bank account holders
- Students of Higher Institution
- Parents transferring fund to wards and paying of DSTV Bills and other Utility bills
- Traders transferring fund
Why do I need FirstMobile?FirstMobile enables you to carry out transactions while on the move. It provides convenience as you can carry out some banking transactions from your mobile phone without getting to the bank branch.
What information do I need to configure FirstMobile on my phone?Upon successful download of the application on your phone, you will need to set up your account details. Information required will be:
- Phone number;
- Card number (i.e. your eTranzact or interswitch card no);
- Card PIN;
- Expiry date (on your eTranzact or Interswitch card-MMYYYY) e.g.: 052010
- Account type (select current or savings)
What transactions can I perform on the FirstMobile?You can do the following transactions:
- Balance Enquiries
- Airtime purchase/Top
- Fund transfers (Interbank and intrabank)
- Change of PIN
- Bills Payment: DSTV, Zain, PHCN
- Request for cheque book etc.